GPS Safety Phone
The GT200 is a powerful GSM/GPS safety phone designed mainly for children. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GPS position (with cell- ID reporting).
GPS Safety Phone GT200 Advantages
• Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• Embedded full featured @Track protocol
• Internal u-blox chipset
• Internal 3-axis accelerometer for man down detection
• Internal GSM/GPS antennas
• Quick dial buttons with four preset numbers
• Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
• CE certified
To set D53M9Lp Df Rfv you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is $ model $ which is the initial data from the device and the APN are those of APN_OPERATOR.
- Begin with the configuration
- Set the time zone UTC-0
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Define how often will transmit position 60 seconds.
- Activate notification by SOS button input 2