TLT-8B is the GPS/GSM vehicle tracker which supports OBD II protocols for the function of vehicle examination. To perform the functions of Vehicle Positioning, Anti-theft Tracking and Fault Diagnosis etc. To fulfill Economic Driving, Safety Traffic and Regular reminder of maintenance.
Through the standard OBD II port, to fulfill the plug and play installation without any circuit diagram changes. Disassemble Alarm. Products are mainly applicable to the private car and others vehicle which supported the OBD II port and protocols.
1. Build in the hi-sensitivity GPS chipset. Accurate positioning under the weak signal. Can be work stability under the limited sky space of city.
2. Build in GSM/GPRS module, support GSM900/1800MHz.(850/1900 optional), work worldwide.
3. Supports SMS communication and GPRS TCP connectivity. Can be captured the position message by mobile phone. Or check the trajectory by internal.
4. A series functions of SOS, unplug alarm, electronic G-fence, over speed alarm, historical data upload, etc.
5. It is equipped with highly reliable electric circuit design and complies with electronic industry standard.
6. Big SOS button for emergency helping.
To set AZ4JOrV C6 MBD you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device and the APN are to APN_OPERATOR
- Factory reset
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Define how often will transmit to our example 120 seconds
- Enable GPRS mode
- Enable GPS mode