TLT-1F GPS/GSM car tracker applies to private cars,scholastic vehicles , long-distance passenger vehicles and freight vehicles.
1. Built-in high-performance GPS chipset enables the product to provide accurate positioning in the event of weak signal and to work normally in urban areas, valleys or other sight-limited districts.
2. Built-in GSM/GPRS model supports GSM900/1800MHz (850/1900 MHz), thus it can work throughout the world.
3. It supports SMS communications or GPRS TCP connection, and receives position information through cell phone message or used to look into movement track on the internet.
4. It provides such functions as SOS, fuel cutoff/power failure, warning by cutting off external power wire, geo-fence, overspeed warning, historical data upload, parking throttle upload and moving car tracking timing upload.
5. It provides voice call function (connected with earphone).
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
To set d6LoX3 you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device and the APN are to APN_OPERATOR
- Factory reset
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Define how often will transmit to our example 120 seconds
- Enable GPRS mode
- Enable GPS mode