GS-819 is specially designed for vehicle tracking applications, equipped with Cinterion® EHS6 3G module and SiRF Star IV GPS Receiver. The rugged metallic structure is a best match for in-car environments. Opened I/Os are provided for sensors and relays.
- High GPS and 3G sensitivity.
- Send position via 3G / GPRS / SMS.
- ACC ON/OFF Detection.
- 4 Output, 2 Analog Input, and 4 Digital Input available.
- Configurable via COTA, SMS command, and PC software.
- Programmable auto report based on Time or Distance.
- Embedded Motion Sensor and Flash Memory.
|Receiver||Sirf Star IV GPS Receiver|
|Update Rate||1 Hz|
|Accuracy||Average accuracy within 15 meters|
|Antenna||External GSM antenna (SMA Connector);
External GPS antenna (RSMA Connector)
|External Power Supply||8-35V DC|
|Current Consumption||Operation : 33~8106mA @ 12V DC
Standby : 14~28mA @ 12V DC
|Dimension||105(L) x 100(W) x 30(H) mm|
|I/O||1 x ACC Detection
3 x Output (Max. operating current 300mA, @VIN)
1 x Output (1-Wire, @V3.3)
2 x Analog Input (0~40 V DC, Function reserved)
4 x Digital Input (1 High Inputs 3~40V, 3 Low Inputs 0~0.6V)
|Interface||RS-232 ( Support Garmin FMI , Bar Code Reader , RFID Reader )|
To set hrrmn9 you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the default ID is “username” and device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device
- Factory reset
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Set up Route for Data Transmission
- Set Time interval to 60 seconds