SANAV GC-101 is using the GPRS service to upload the RMC sentences containing latitude, longitude, speed and time to an assigned web server. It is specially designed for the intensive tracking applications, such as fleet management and life security.
- Target Market:Track & Trace, Vehicle recovery, Fleet Management.
- GSM band:Full quadband.
- Back up Battery:Yes.
- Internal Memory:Yes.
- Communication method:TCP, UDP.
- Position by:Time, Distance.
- Sleep mode:Yes.
- Pre-defined inputs:Panic.
- Antennas:GSM internal.
- Made in:Taiwan.
To set D37TGw you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the default ID is “username” and device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device
- Factory reset
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Set up Route for Data Transmission
- Set Time interval to 60 seconds