- no monthly fee;
- battery life up to 2 years;
- integrated temperature sensor;
- Russian or English language interface;
- designed, natural system requires no memorization of commands codes, digital sequences (e.g., a first alarm setting command is as follows: Service 1 = 10: 00);
- built-in clock with a quartz resonator and the auto-tuning the GPS satellites;
- output control of a predetermined range (geofence);
- 4 Coordinate display mode: google map, yandex map, latitude and longitude, distance and direction from the nearest town;
- Complimentary self software upgrade;
- the ability to configure without sending SMS (software configurator);
- Work on GPRS data transfer channel;
- Work with popular free fleet management servers;
- 3 preset modes: AUTO - for motorists SEARCH - to search for stolen property WAIT - Invisible mode with the expectation of the user commands.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 18.104.22.168 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.