- 72-channel GPS receiver - increases the reliability and accuracy of the coordinates;
- Free firmware upgrades through a special cable;
- Battery life of up to 2 years;
- No subscription fee - the work of the marker does not require any contributions. Paid only for outgoing SMS messages and GPRS traffic;
- Sensor beginning of the movement to the setting of the sensitivity - thanks to the sensor you will learn in due time of trying to hijack your car or evacuation;
- crash sensor, the impact - is triggered by bumps. In this case, the registered phone numbers are sent messages about the accident with the exact coordinates of the incident. This will both help can arrive quickly to the scene of the accident;
- revolution sensor - as a shock sensor, it shows how carefully treated the cargo during its movement;
- Panic button SOS - the ability to quickly inform about the impending danger;
- Temperature Sensor - allows to control the temperature around the device;
- Temperature monitor - allows the introduction of the system in auto-trigger and heated;
- Relays for control of external devices - with its help you, for example, can remotely muffle engine of your car in case of theft;
- Sophisticated, natural command system requires no memorization of codes, digital sequences -naprimer, setting the first alarm command is as follows: Alarm1 = 10: 00;
- Your free server monitoring, as well as work with other popular free server monitoring vehicles ;
- Output control of predetermined radius (geofence) - this means that you can specify a valid point and a radius around this point. If the GPS marker is outside the specified range, it will notify you of this;
- Control of the maximum speed of the object;
- Open GPRS protocol - facilitates the integration of GPS markers in the existing monitoring systems;
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 18.104.22.168 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.