Pet GPS Tracker-Appello 4P
Make your pets stay more safety with Appello 4P, save you a lot of trouble. Easy to operate and save the data.
1. As a perfect Pet Tracker the most important is with a small volume but long standby hour of battery, waterproof, it can be used for outdoor positioning for the medium and small sized pets.Normally in order to achieve the long standby time, factory would adopt a large-capacity battery and had to give up small volume of market demand. Even with the large-capacity battery, the standby time increasing is limited, current market pet GPS locator standby time is usually last 2-6 days.
For Example: If you are using a conventional pet tracker, the owners have to charge of the device every day/ wear onto the collar/start the phone, with the fear of lack of electricity when a pet is lost that day, waste a lot of time on such annoyed things. This device is not going to bring security and happiness as it should be, but bring the fears and worries instead. Concerning when charging the device at night, or forget the day when charging, pet get lost ...? One of the biggest disadvantages is consumer data once start
2. FOLLOWIT Company had completely solved all these troubles, Appello 4P designed as with a small GPS unit and a big power base. It could be used in combination as a pet tracker and also could be used separately. The small GPS Tracker unit with a small size built-in lithium battery could be attached to any pet collar. The power base with the built-in 6000mAh lithium battery and wireless management module, either charge to a GPS tracker unit via a wireless signal or can control the computer's power (on and off),
3. As if the gps tracker unit stay beside of the power base even attached to the pet collar, the battery could last 12months without charging; once the pet out of the scope o f the power base(D:20m), it would alert to your phone automatically and star the device.
To set qDGTgz7 L0 cHe you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 123456.
- Factory reset
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Set update interval 300 seconds