Clients can avail from us Vehicle Tracking Device (TLT-1F) (2G Version, Built-in OBD Port) which is a car remote positioning and tracking device produced based on GPS technology and GSM/GPRS technology. It receives the latitude and longitude of the user’s location through cell phone messages and then locates the tracker on Google Map or other digital map software; or positioning data is uploaded by the tracker to the specified server through GPRS, and the user may search the real-time position and historical track of the tracker on the Internet.
TLT-1F GPS/GSM car tracker applies to private cars,scholastic vehicles , long-distance passenger vehicles and freight vehicles.
1. Built-in high-performance GPS chipset enables the product to provide accurate positioning in the event of weak signal and to work normally in urban areas, valleys or other sight-limited districts.
2. Built-in GSM/GPRS model supports GSM900/1800MHz (850/1900 MHz), thus it can work throughout the world.
3. It supports SMS communications or GPRS TCP connection, and receives position information through cell phone message or used to look into movement track on the internet.
4. It provides such functions as SOS, fuel cutoff/power failure, warning by cutting off external power wire, geo-fence, overspeed warning, historical data upload, parking throttle upload and moving car tracking timing upload.
5. It provides voice call function (connected with earphone).
To set z5kifzc sl H4c you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device and the APN are to APN_OPERATOR
Factory reset P4Wyb23zVeGvD
Set up our operator APN L7Gb63mypEdOoCbXBfC90HB8pl9AxbTP8Sext
Establish the server where we will connect a4onBK9RHLcNNGb0EaD6IwU3lBOvNP
Define how often will transmit to our example 120 seconds VhnoklYVy6Bqhahwj V2Y41b1kojvBA6OD2
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.