Tytan SAT - DS540
Visit the manufacturer website
real-time tracking device with CAN-bus
- GSM/GPRS device designed for real time tracking of vehicles and cargo or supervising technical objects. It is intended for passenger, construction, money transport and agricultural vehicles, buses, trucks, etc.
- DS540 communicates with server via GSM network. Device transmits location data (GPS/GLONASS position and speed) with current parameters and events registered in monitored objects to external server using UDP or TCP protocol.
- Due to analogue/digital inputs and interfaces (RS485, 1-wire) the device: a) measures data from 2 sensors with analogue output signal and from analogue/digital fuel level sensors, b) authorizes access to a vehicle via iButton identifiers, c) measures temperature via 1-wire sensors, d) monitors status of 2 switches. Due to digital outputs the device allows users to control 2 circuits remotely.
- It reads data from CAN-bus of over 800 passenger cars: fuel level, engine RPM, door/trunk/bonnet status, OEM remote locking and unlocking of the vehicle, triggering vehicle OEM alarm etc.
- DS540 reads from CAN/FMS/J1939/J1708 buses among others: fuel level, fuel consumption, engine RPM, engine load and temperature, tachograph data, door/trunk/bonnet status, OEM remote locking and unlocking of the vehicle, triggering vehicle OEM alarm.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website
or user manual.