Neomatica - ADM100
Visit the manufacturer website
ADM100 terminal is designed for mounting onto vehicle as an optional device to register its location, speed and driving direction by signals from GLONASS/GSP system.
In addition, it registers a number of other parameters, such as: the state of analog and digital inputs, and signals from sensors (sensor readings).
All events and conditions registered by the terminal are stored in a non-volatile memory. The accumulated data is transmitted through GSM 850/900/1800/1900 network of cell communications operator with the use of GPRS packet data transmission technology to a dedicated server from which it can be obtained via the Internet for further analysis and processing at the dispatcher console.
The terminal can be used on all types of vehicles.
Benefits of ADM100 GLONASS / GPS Terminal
- High-sensitivity receiver ensures the quick location in the adverse conditions.
- Compact case with built-in GSM and GLONASS/GPS antennas.
- Easy installation.
- The possibility of choosing navigation system (GLONASS, GPS, GLONASS+GPS)
- Remote updating of terminal firmware version via GPRS.
- Wide range of supply voltage. Guaranteed operation at 8.5 to 40V, short-time operation at voltage of up to 50V, and built-in protection against power surges over 50V.
- Open and flexible protocol which is supported by most telematics servers.
- Support for domain name as the server address.
- Support for EGTS protocol.
- Password protection of terminal and SIM card against unauthorized operation.
- PCT certificate, and TR CU 020/2011 declaration.
- Compact size and low weight.
- Technical support by the manufacturer.
- Two-year warranty period.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website
or user manual.