Mtx - MTX Tunnel
Visit the manufacturer website
he MTXTunnelGPS is a device that is designed to be integrated into fleet control systems based on GPS positioning and GPRS communication. Installed in a vehicle it will take GPS positions and send them periodically to a TCP/IP server (or Http Get webserver) though GPRS communications.
But it doesn’t only offer this. The MTXTunnelGPS v2 software has inherited a lot of features from the well known MTXTunnel v5 and it also has a GPRSRS232 gateway, Telnet, AT commands via SMS, sending telemetries, …
- Periodically sends GPS positions through GPRS communication to a server via TCP/IP socket or Webserver.
- GPRS-RS232 transparent gateway(TCP Server mode)
- Telnet for remote device configuration and for reading states.
- Total control via SMS
- Keep alive
- GSM cell tracking in case of GPS coverage loss.
- Sending telemetries (digital inputs)
- Low power mode.
- Firewall to avoid unauthorized access.
- GPRS-I2C/SPI, SMS-RS232 tunnels.
- SSL Security
- API for third party application integration.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website
or user manual.