Aquila - OBD II
Visit the manufacturer website
On Board Diagnostics-OBD II
Motion Sensor - 3 Axis Accelerometer
CAN and K-Line Support for Vehicle Data Acquisition
- ABS Plastic Casing
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal GPS antenna
- Motion Sensor - 3 Axis Accelerometer
- Real Time Tracking
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Power failure detection
- Over the air configuration.
- Small and Plug & Play
- CAN and K-Line Support for Vehicle Data Acquisition
- Bluetooth: BLE 4.1 (optional)
- Superior automatic protocol detection algorithm
- Can read both Standard and Manufacturer Specific Parameters
- Vehicle battery voltage monitoring.
A GPS-GSM based Tracking and Monitoring System with OBD-II( Onboard Vehicle Diagnostics standards 2) interface, which adds remote diagnostics capabilities to our existing GPS Vehicle tracking platform. Along with vehicle tracking data, other vehicle-related parameters, and diagnostic information like Error codes, Real time speed, RPM, Fuel level, Real Time Odometer can be acquired through OBD-II interface and sent to server through GSM/GPRS for Processing. With Current OBD-II interface becoming standardized with all the vehicle manufacturers, this solution opens up an opportunity to offer a wide range of services & applications to users and huge business opportunity within in automobile ecosystem.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website
or user manual.