Aplicom - A1 MAX
Visit the manufacturer website
Aplicom A1 MAX which has inbuilt telematics functionality is designed for fleet telematics and professional applications where driver performance information and engine data is utilised with FMS/CAN and digital tachograph connectivity. Tracking and tracing, driver identification, accurate mileage information, power management, internal and external events handling and optimised data communications are all supported features. SW interface option for Garmin® navigators (FMI) is also available.
- CAN -interface for FMS, CAN ID or ISOBUS sw options.
- 3 serial ports (2xRS232 and 1xRS485).
- 1-wire for status messaging and driver recognition.
- 6 digital inputs (of which 4 can be used as analog inputs and 2 as pulse counters).
- 2 digital outputs.
- Extensive memory capacity for smooth operation and to expand features.
- Highly reliable two-processor architecture.
- GPS/GLONASS positioning supported with A-GPS, Cell ID positioning.
- GSM and GPS/GLONASS antennas.
- 3D Accelerometer based acceleration measurement, movement detection and wake-up.
- Hands free kit option.
- Battery option (internal).
- Unit features are easily expandable due to many available SW options; these can be even updated later using the Aplicom device OTA update service.
- Java programmable (SDK option).
- Geofence support with different shapes for geofence definition (circle, box, polygon) and geofence in/out reporting.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website
or user manual.