Change Log - 05/27/2019
- Now the map is updated in real time.
- Added support for a second fuel sensor.
- Added second fuel alerts
- Added second fuel statistics
- Now the analog sensors of the devices can be mapped to fuel or temperature using a formula defined by the user in the configuration of the device.
- Added the mobile phone number to the users in order to recover the user in case of loss.
- Now SMS alerts are limited to 160 characters.
- Added GetAlerts API operation to get device alerts.
- Now Plaspy automatically detects devices Id with 14 characters and fix the verification digit.
- Added the option to remember the username of Plaspy by the device identifier or the telephone number of the account
- Now the map has the option to silence the critical alerts without omitting them.
- Fixed Teltonika protocol TCP
- Fixed the millisecond calculation in the Meiligao protocol