real-time tracking device with CAN-bus
- GSM/GPRS device designed for real time tracking of vehicles and cargo or supervising technical objects. It is intended for passenger, construction, money transport and agricultural vehicles, buses, trucks, etc.
- DS540 communicates with server via GSM network. Device transmits location data (GPS/GLONASS position and speed) with current parameters and events registered in monitored objects to external server using UDP or TCP protocol.
- Due to analogue/digital inputs and interfaces (RS485, 1-wire) the device: a) measures data from 2 sensors with analogue output signal and from analogue/digital fuel level sensors, b) authorizes access to a vehicle via iButton identifiers, c) measures temperature via 1-wire sensors, d) monitors status of 2 switches. Due to digital outputs the device allows users to control 2 circuits remotely.
- It reads data from CAN-bus of over 800 passenger cars: fuel level, engine RPM, door/trunk/bonnet status, OEM remote locking and unlocking of the vehicle, triggering vehicle OEM alarm etc.
- DS540 reads from CAN/FMS/J1939/J1708 buses among others: fuel level, fuel consumption, engine RPM, engine load and temperature, tachograph data, door/trunk/bonnet status, OEM remote locking and unlocking of the vehicle, triggering vehicle OEM alarm.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 126.96.36.199 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.