* Vehicle Real Time Tracking
* Car Security/Anti-Hijack
* Fleet Management
(1) Auto tracking by SMS/GPRS (TCP/UDP supported), track by time interval or by distance
(2) Check the car’s location, speed & direction via SMS or by tracking platform;
(3) Check the physical address via SMS (need center or tracking platform support);
(4) Cut off the car power/fuel supply by SMS or by tracking platform, to stop the car;
(5) Triggered by normal alarm; (optional)
(6) Engine status detecting (optional)
(7) Movement Alert:
Once the car is parked, you can send the SMS instruction to put the system in movement alert status. Then, if the car is moving out about 80 meters, the system will send SMS to inform you. It is a very useful function, which enables the tracker to work as the car alarm too;
(8) Geo-fence Alert:
User can set a certain zone by SMS, once the vehicle oversteps the fence; the alarm will send SMS to inform you;
(9) Over-speed Alert.
User can set a certain speed limitation by SMS. Once the vehicle is running over this speed, the system will send SMS to inform you;
(10) Built-in rechargeable backup battery, External Power (Car battery) failure Alert.
If the system’s main power supply is cut off, system will send SMS to warn you;
(11) Two kinds of location information.
User could locate the precise location by GPS. If there is no GPS signal, user could also locate the car by CPS (cellular positioning system - located by GSM network)
(12) Monitor the voice around the car via telephone;
(13) Anti-robbery switch, send out SMS for help in case of high-jack; (optional function)
(14) Track the car by SMS or by tracking platform (The software is optional).
(15) Flexible design, the system can work alone without support of center. If the center is setup, the functions can be much stronger, you can monitor & control many vehicles in the center, and the information of vehicle’s location can be more detailed and friendly.
(16) Anti-tamper design in small size, stable, reliable & easy installation.
To set uZi2Fq you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 000000
Set factory settings
Set Id for the device, replace XXXXXXXXX for the 14 firsts numbers from IMEI,Factory IL GPSuses like id the 15 IMEI digits
uxxbcIxwDJub6xcrbplAjlTVLxXfvKV M KnwHMfGcQKhXHubgGJhjVRyJecPpvSB2xi
Set up our operator APN
Establish the server where we will connect
Switch to GPRS mode to begin transmission UDP
Set the time interval upload
To get devices IMEI woWaiDfbGwG