FM-Pro4 is an advanced GPS tracker designed for different types of heavy commercial vehicles such as trucks, agriculture, building and other special machinery. Device purpose is to track and monitor vehicle and its activity parameters. Despite the data provided by GPS tracking this device also obtains vehicles on-board computer (CANbus) data from FMS and J1708 standards.
Best used for:
- Fleet monitoring and control.
- Route and order optimization.
- Fuel control and management.
- Eco-Driving style implementation.
- Temperature control.
Due to RS232 and RS485 ports ability to work at the same FM-Pro4 can be connected with up 12 fuel level sensors ensuring the best fuel monitoring and control. Moreover this devices is equipped with 1-Wire interface that allows to install additional accessories related to vehicles safety and control improvement.
Being reliable and functional FM-Pro4 will reduce daily vehicle related costs, save employees time and improve overall business results.
- Driver behaviour monitoring (Eco-Drive).
- On-board computer data reading (CANbus: J1708, FMS).
- Temperature monitoring.
- Driver registration and identification.
- Remote ignition blocking.
- Fuel monitoring.
- Internal Geozones.
- Various features via SMS.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 18.104.22.168 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.