Tracking System MTA-12-CAN (FMS) is the finished product of the company "OKB Tehnoavtomatika".
The device has a flexible system configuration according to the specific problems to be solved. The particular configuration of the device is designed taking into account the specifics of modern transport and allows you to receive additional information on the functioning of the machine (CAN). The device allows monitoring of different vehicles including specialized equipment.
Features of the device require the notification of the owner using the internet (GPRS),
The device carries out fuel control and ignition control of the state.
The channel tie with DC - GSM 900/1800
- sending / receiving data to DC, using data transmission;
- sending / receiving data on the DC using GPRS;
- sending / receiving data on DC using SMS;
- receiving from the subscriber's SMS-messages;
- handover of SMS-messages.
Determination of coordinates: 50-channel high-sensitivity GPS-receiver. Power supplyDC from 9V to 68B, and built-in rechargeable battery. Current consumption in active mode - no more than 180mA at a voltage of 12V. The current consumption in standby mode - no more than 65mA, the supply voltage of 12V. The current consumption in sleep mode - no more than 20 mA, the supply voltage of 12V. Built-in rechargeable battery with a capacity of up to 600 mA / h. The average time of standby for at least 6 hours. Time of technical readiness of the device for - no more than 3 minutes. Enclosure IP30. Overall dimensions of the device is not more than 90 × 65 × 30 mm. The weight of device 200 g
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 220.127.116.11 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.