GPS System MTA-02 is a complete product of the company "OKB Tehnoavtomatika".
The device has a flexible system configuration according to the specific problems to be solved.
Features of the device require the notification of the owner using the internet (GPRS),
Device: functions of fuel consumption control
channel tie with DC - GSM 900/1800
- sending / receiving data to DC, using data transmission;
- sending / receiving data on the DC using GPRS;
- sending / receiving data on the DC, via SMS ;
- receiving from the subscriber's SMS-messages;
- handover of SMS-messages.
Determination of coordinates: 50-channel high-sensitivity GPS-receiver.Power supply DC from 9V to 68B, and built-in rechargeable battery.Current consumption in active mode - no more than 180mA at a voltage of 12V. The current consumption in standby mode - no more than 65mA, the supply voltage of 12V. The current consumption in sleep mode - no more than 20 mA, the supply voltage of 12V. Built-in rechargeable battery with a capacity of up to 600 mA / h., average while in standby mode for at least 6 hours. Time of technical readiness of the device to work - no more than 3 minutes. Enclosure IP30. Overall dimensions of the device is not more than 140 × 80 × 35 mm. Weight device 330g.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 18.104.22.168 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.