Tracking System MPU-01 is a complete product of the company "OKB Tehnoavtomatika". SPECIFICATIONS
Channel tie with DC - GSM 900/1800
- receiving from the subscriber SMS-messages;
- handover of SMS-messages. Determination of coordinates: 50-channel high-sensitivity GPS-receiver. Power consumption: less than 250 mA Dimensions device 90 × 50 × 16 mm or 90 × 50 × 25, depending on the battery pack. The weight of the device is not more than 200 grams,depending on the task configuration options are provided: - 1 digital input and 1 output; - 1 analog input; - 2 digital inputs and 1 analogue
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 126.96.36.199 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.