The S-2117 - car device based on the GSM standard with GLONASS / GPS-receiver for monitoring the condition of the vehicle, warning of alarm events, and remote control of connected devices. The presence of RS-485 interface allows you to connect up to three digital fuel gauge. Signal 2117 suggests the possibility of connecting digital temperature sensors and identification systems Interface 1-Wire. The device allows you to set the speakerphone between the control center and the driver at any time, or when you press the panic button.
Features and functions:
- monitoring of the vehicle;
- control location, movement and run by the data received from GLONASS satellites;
- control the level of fuel consumption by connecting a fuel sensor via RS-485;
- identification of drivers using keys Touch Memory and Proximity-card;
- emergency awareness about unauthorized access to a car and a mechanical impact on him;
- emergency information about the robbery to the driver or passengers and other emergency situations;
- remote control of connected devices and vehicle systems, such as a siren, engine immobilizer system, doors, etc .;
the ability to connect a backup power supply.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 126.96.36.199 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.