The S-2115 - GSM-monitoring system of transport search and security functions and remote control functions on the basis of satellite communication technologies of GPS / GLONASS. The signal-2115 is equipped with a USB interface for connection to a PC and further customization. The equipment has a built-in accelerometer that allows you to record punches, bending and moving the vehicle. In the event of device alarms to alert the user via SMS or voice messages. System management can be performed remotely using the voice menu and tone dialing and SMS-command.
Features and functions:
- GLONASS / GPS-receiver receives data from satellites, in the treatment of which can monitor the location, movement and speed of the car in-time, near real;
- informing about unauthorized access to a car;
- built-in accelerometer allows you to define a mechanical impact on the vehicle (kick loaded on tow truck jacking);
- Emergency information for predetermined subscribers about the robbery to the driver or passengers and other emergency situations by pressing the alarm button;
- remote control of external devices connected to the output lines Signal-2115 (motor lock, siren);
- the ability to connect a backup power supply.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 220.127.116.11 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.