he MTXTunnelGPS is a device that is designed to be integrated into fleet control systems based on GPS positioning and GPRS communication. Installed in a vehicle it will take GPS positions and send them periodically to a TCP/IP server (or Http Get webserver) though GPRS communications.
But it doesn’t only offer this. The MTXTunnelGPS v2 software has inherited a lot of features from the well known MTXTunnel v5 and it also has a GPRSRS232 gateway, Telnet, AT commands via SMS, sending telemetries, …
- Periodically sends GPS positions through GPRS communication to a server via TCP/IP socket or Webserver.
- GPRS-RS232 transparent gateway(TCP Server mode)
- Telnet for remote device configuration and for reading states.
- Total control via SMS
- Keep alive
- GSM cell tracking in case of GPS coverage loss.
- Sending telemetries (digital inputs)
- Low power mode.
- Firewall to avoid unauthorized access.
- GPRS-I2C/SPI, SMS-RS232 tunnels.
- SSL Security
- API for third party application integration.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 184.108.40.206 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.