Meitrack is proud to introduce the T622 to its lineup of innovative GPS trackers. The T622 is a specially designed GPS tracker with the fleet management industry in mind. This unique tracker has the reliable specifications that all of Meitrack brand products hold plus more. Having an integrated battery, the T622 can bring up to 80 hours in power saving mode, and 9 hours in normal mode. It also comes equipped with a 3D acceleration sensor for use as a towing alarm or a vibration detection power switch.
Undoubtedly the best feature is that the T622 can be used with Garmin Supported Devices. The integration of an advanced GPS navigation system and a powerful GPS tracker brings the best of both worlds and gives fleet management a more complete solution. Communication is better than ever thanks to the upgrade of the MS03 GPS tracking platform, which can be used as the central hub to relay commands and information directly to the driver. Live vehicle tracking, information reports, and dedicated alerts are all standard as the T622 which will deliver the same standard of quality that all the Meitrack products hold.
- Compatible with Garmin Supported Devices
- Time and distance interval report
- Mileage, alarm, history, speed, parking, sensor
- GPS antenna cut, external power cut
To set a Meitrack device on f8asvZd 5x jOV are configured through text messages, it is necessary to confirm these commands with user manual, then you need to configure as follows.
With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 0000 which is the initial of the device and data APN from your operator.
The most common commands for these enabled devices are placed (You should consult your manual).
- Delete settings
- Set the server where we will pass the APN and its operator, Replace the values of our operator
- Establish the tracker time zone UTC-0
- How often we want to establish the position is sent every 1 minute
- Establish that automatically transmits each event