This GPS tracking device monitors, tracks, and recovers non-powered and powered assets. Starfinder Kamel efficiently manages all assets that are in stock, rented, or acquired. It has been designed for vehicles, watercrafts, trailers, construction machinery, stationary equipment, compressors, generators, waste and recycle dumpsters, etc. It is the perfect product for the industrial field because its battery life lasts up to four months. Starfinder Kamel also includes the additional features: Geo-Fence, Curfew Alert, Motion Detection, Over-Speed Alert, and more.
Starfinder Kamel is an asset-tracking device that provides reliable reports of the asset’s positioning at any time of the day (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). This tracking device has a rechargeable Li-Ion polymer battery of 18Ah that can last up to four months on a full charge. Starfinder Kamel is mainly designed for mobile assets without a power source, for example: trailers, roll off dumpsters, shipping containers, etc. It can also be installed in different mobile assets with a power source, such as: excavators, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment vehicles. Starfinder Kamel comes with mounting screws for permanent installations or with rare-earth magnet attachments for removable installations.
- GSM/GPRS for world wide coverage.
- SiRF 4 GPS Receiver 48Ch with AGPS Service.
- Geo-Fence capability with in/out of fence alert.
- 3 Axial accelerometer to report movement and impact.
- Sleep mode to extend the battery for long time.
- Real time position updates based on time and distance intervals.
- Mileage report and over-speed alert.
- Industrial grade rechargeable Li-Ion polymer battery of 18Ah.
- Strong Waterproof (IP67), Shockproof, and Dustproof Container.
- Rare-Earth Magnets Attach to Metal Surfaces (80 Lb Force).
- Width 8.25cm.
- Height 6.35cm.
- Length 13.97cm.
- Weight: 566 g.
- Available for Permanent Mount & Magnet Mount.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 220.127.116.11 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.