The S911 Lola is a mobile Personal Emergency Response System (mPERS) that locates and recovers individuals by GPS tracking technologies. This small and portable personal GPS locator is combined with cellular phone capabilities that provides instant two-way communication between the holder of the S911 Lola GPS tracking device and the designated recipient. The S911 Lola excels in any situation where assistance is not readily available, or when the holder of the device is at risk due to being alone. It addresses the emergency requirements for: people with physical or cognitive disabilities, Lone Workers working in isolation, the protection of students on campus, the protection of teenage drivers, recreational activities in remote areas, the security of children, personal asset tracking and more.
Similar in size to a car’s remote starter or door opener, the S911 Lola can be attached to the holder’s keychain or it can be carried within a pocket, backpack, and purse – or with optional accessories – be worn on a belt, lanyard or wrist strap.
The S911 Lola is a personal GPS tracker equipped with an SOS panic button that provides direct connection to a predetermined telephone number automatically. Once the SOS panic button is pressed for 3 seconds, the S911 Lola device instantly sends a text message and system alert to the predetermined emergency contact telephone number indicating the S911 Lola caller ID, location coordinates (latitude and longitude) of the holder, as well as the time and date of when the panic alert was initiated all at the touch of a button.
The SOS panic button immediately opens two-way cellular communication between the holder of the S911 Lola and the designated emergency contact phone number through a two-way speaker phone. In the case that the holder of the S911 Lola device is unable to speak or communicate, the SOS panic alarm will still be sounded and the LocationNow will identify the exact location of the emergency. Support services or the emergency contact will then provide the appropriate assistance in the identified location.
The S911 Lola provides safety and security to the user and a welcomed peace of mind. It can also be monitored in real-time on LocationNow.com. So no matter whether you are shopping, walking, travelling or on vacation, the S911 Lola will always keep you protected.
- AGPS receiver of high performance for outdoor & indoor applications.
- Real time position reporting based on time and distance.
- Locations and events logged when outside of network coverage area.
- Speaker Phone for Emergency Calls.
- Geofence Alerts.
- Fall Alerts with False Alarm Cancellation Feature.
- Over Speed Alerts.
- Audible Medication Reminders.
- Up to 30 hours operation per charge (certain parameters may apply).
- Stand By, Sleep and Asset Tracking modes available for extended usage.
- Dimensions 5.4 x 4.0 x 1.6 cm.
- Weight 44.3 g.
- 900mAh Li-Ion Polymer battery.
- Micro USB charging por.
- Micro SIM card slot.
- Lanyard with breakaway clip.
- USB AC/DC Adaptor.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 188.8.131.52 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.