Instead of tracking a vehicle, you may need to track an asset specifically. The Suntech ST-910 is designed for this purpose. Powered by a battery, it does not need an external power source. After a simple configuration process, the tracker can be deployed in the asset without hindrance. With integrated motion sensors and a power conservation mode, the ST-910 is a flexible asset tracker for a variety of applications.
- Compact size and shape for discrete deployment
- Up to 600 hours of battery operation on standby
- Built-in accelerometer for asset motion detection
- High sensitivity antenna built-in
- Field Services
- Oil, Gas and Mining
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 22.214.171.124 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.