GT02 Mini Portable Car Vehicle Tracker GPS GSM GPRS Track System Device
This TK110 GPS tracking locator is a compact and powerful locator. Mainly used in monitoring and management companies vehicle and private car anti-theft. Through the Intelligent Positioning and the way to GPRS to send GPS data to the site,tracker can access through mobile phones, computer,etc., anywhere at any time to know the latest vehicle position, speed and direction of the other information.
1.To operate with GPS/GSM/GPRS wireless network
2.GPS chipset with high sensitivity
3. Intelligent activation of GPS positioning
4.To start working actomatically after electrifying
5.Built-in ON/OFF power,wide voltage input range
6. Built-in monitoring CPU, eliminating breakdown automatically
7.Commands and location information received by SMS
8.Easy to install,open or hidden installment alternatives
9. Two Power input approaches: car-specific joint or car battery
GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz (do not support 3G/4G/CDMA)
GPRS:Class2,TCP/IP built-in GSM module
GPS Module:SIRF Star III/LP
GPS positioning time:
Hot start:<2secs(Open sky)
Cold Start:<38sec(Open Sky)
Antenna: Built-in GSM,GPS antenna with low noise and high gain
LED indicator: Three LED indicator GPS-blue,GSM-green,Power-red
Power input:Car power supply:7~30vDC
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 126.96.36.199 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.