- ■ Supports quad bands,i.e. 850/900/1800/1900MHz, universal in the world.
- ■ Wide Input Voltage：6-36V DC.
- ■ GPS precise positioning with A-GPS and uploaded by GPRS regularly, Supports real-time tracking and history track playback.
- ■ Keelin Tracking Service Platform, Keelin APP Client, SMS query
- ■ Built-in battery, Power disconnect alarm & Low battery alarm.
- ■ Supports multiple alarm, acceleration sensor can be added (B models, optional component), so as increase vibration, collision and falling alarm.
- ■ Supports ACC status checking and vehicle status notifying.
- ■ Relay to remotely control the vehicle..
- ■ SOS button for SOS call.
- ■ MIC to remotely monitor.
- ■ Multiple protocol support, can be integrated to platform of customers
■ OTA upgrade firmware.
- ■ 1. Default interface: Microphone input port for remote monitoring
- ■ 2. Can be extended: ADC input port , used for temperature and oil detection
- ■ 3. Can be extended: External lithium battery port ,used for long battery life
- ■ 4. Can be extended: UART expansion port (TTL level), RS232 serial port expansion application
- TK116 extensible function
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
To set F8lRmo you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages:
- Reset factory settings
- Set the time zone UTC-0
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Define that transmits every 60 seconds
To check parameter settings Tns1cd