The iTrackPro Person is a system based on GPS/GPRS technology developed and designed specially to people tracking and location in real time.
- QuadBand 850/900/1800/1900 device. GPRS Class 2.
- Voice monitoring function.
- 9 numbers configuration for panic alert.
- Overspeed alert through SMS.
- Low battery charge alert.
- Geofence function.
- Commands and location information recieVed through SMS.
- Motion sensor included for power saving.
- GSM QuadBand 850/900/1800/1900.
- GSM module includedGPRS/Class 12 TCP/IP.
- GPS/Sirf Star III/LT module.
- 20 Channels of GPS.
- Tracking sensitivity: -159dBm.
- Acquicition sensitivity: -144dBm.
- Locating time cost/Hot start: 2sec (open sky) Warm start: 15sec Cold start: 38sec (open sky).
- GSM antenna included. 360 gradEs high sensitivity GPS.
- LED Indicator / Three indicators leds: GPS (blue), GSM (green), Energía (red).
- Panic button.
- Battery: 1050 mAh.
- Weight: 70g.
- Dimensions: 76.0 x 45.0 x 16.0.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Factory IL GPS does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 184.108.40.206 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.