Tracking Device – TS101 Advanced
With Accelerometer and Serial Port
Compact Basic Vehicle tracking/Fleet management black box with I/0 and rugged IP67 casing.
- Real-time tracking.
- Solid State Storage with 16000 tracking records.
- Real-time Vehicle tracking with GPS.
- Vehicle immobilizer.
- Hooter Interface.
- Fuel Sensor Interface.
- Rugged and environment proof ABS casing with IP67.
- Large battery backup of 700mAH.
- Serial Port ( RS 232)
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
TS101 Advanced is a compact GSM and GPS terminal which can be used in basic/advanced tracking and I/O applications along with real-time tracking. It can be used as a fleet management device in various domains such as Logistics, taxi operation, rent a car, security tracking, insurance telemetric and asset tracking etc. It has a high level of integration with all internal antennas makes it suitable for hidden/stealth installations. Its compact size enables easy handling and easy installation. Third party hardware like RFID reader, fuel sensors etc. can be connected using serial port.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 188.8.131.52 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.