On Board Diagnostics-OBD II
Motion Sensor - 3 Axis Accelerometer
CAN and K-Line Support for Vehicle Data Acquisition
- ABS Plastic Casing
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal GPS antenna
- Motion Sensor - 3 Axis Accelerometer
- Real Time Tracking
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Power failure detection
- Over the air configuration.
- Small and Plug & Play
- CAN and K-Line Support for Vehicle Data Acquisition
- Bluetooth: BLE 4.1 (optional)
- Superior automatic protocol detection algorithm
- Can read both Standard and Manufacturer Specific Parameters
- Vehicle battery voltage monitoring.
A GPS-GSM based Tracking and Monitoring System with OBD-II( Onboard Vehicle Diagnostics standards 2) interface, which adds remote diagnostics capabilities to our existing GPS Vehicle tracking platform. Along with vehicle tracking data, other vehicle-related parameters, and diagnostic information like Error codes, Real time speed, RPM, Fuel level, Real Time Odometer can be acquired through OBD-II interface and sent to server through GSM/GPRS for Processing. With Current OBD-II interface becoming standardized with all the vehicle manufacturers, this solution opens up an opportunity to offer a wide range of services & applications to users and huge business opportunity within in automobile ecosystem.
Use Factory IL GPS with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 184.108.40.206 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.