Aplicom A9 TRIX is the next generation telematics unit. Supporting 3G, it automatically switches to the best possible network available (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS or HSPA). The unit is capable of high data transfer rates with a downlink speed of up to 7.2 Mbps and an uplink speed of up to 5.7 Mbps. The A9 TRIX is offered for a global use and as it supports both 2G and 3G and by this it covers many regions that was not possible with 2G only.
Due to 3G support, it is also future proof in countries where 2G will be shut down in the coming years. This makes it the natural choice for customers that do not see telematics as a solution for the next few years only. With the long life span of Aplicom products and with the 3G –support, the end-user will be happy with this choice for a very long time.
The higher speed of 3G is also a benefit when sending a lot of data via the unit e.g. when downloading tachograph ddd-files or when using the Histogram (trip analyser).
All the great Aplicom A9 NEX product features are included in this product and the same small size and shape make it easy to install in all types of vehicles. Additionally, internal antennas (GPS/GLONASS & GPRS) save installation time, space and costs. The communication protocols are the same as used to with other A –series products.
The A9 TRIX is also offered together with tachograph download capabilities for both real-time data (D8-connector of the tachograph) and signed official ddd-files.
- 3G network support.
- CAN -interface with software options for CAN/FMS and CAN ID.
- K-line for real-time tachograph data (version A9 TRIX RDL.
- Extensive memory capacity for smooth operation and to expand features.
- Highly reliable two-processor architecture.
- GPS/GLONASS positioning supported with A-GPS and Cell ID positioning.
- Internal GSM and GPS/GLONASS antennas.
- Back-up battery.
- 3D Accelerometer based acceleration measurement, movement detection and wake-up.
- Serial port SW option.
- Unit features are expandable and have many available SW options; these can be updated later on by the Aplicom device OTA update service.
- Geofence support with different shapes for geofence definition (circle, box, polygon) and geofence in/out reporting.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 184.108.40.206 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.